Build your Mother’s Day brunch menu based on her personal tastes to make her feel extra loved. From delicious cocktails to dessert, I’m breaking down the menu to help you build her dream Mother’s Day Brunch or Breakfast.
This year, spoil your mom with a 100% tailored brunch menu based on what she really likes. To me, food is always the best and easiest way to show love to your loved ones. This is why I prepared for you a 4-course Mother’s Day Brunch Menu with several options from which to choose from: Drinks and cocktails | Baked goods | Savory brunch items | Desserts and sweet treats.
Make sure food looks pretty too, as your mom truly deserves the best. There are a few simple ways to help you build a pretty Mother’s Day Brunch Menu: set the table with your mom’s favorite china, add some fresh flowers, or infuse fruits in the bottle of water. This is going to be a delicious Mother’s Day brunch!
1. Drinks and cocktails to kick-start Mother’s Day Brunch
Every brunch has its sets of drinks, from delicious fruity smoothies to amazing cocktails. But when it comes to build your Mother’s brunch menu, make sure you prepare your mom’s favorite drink, based on her personality. Does she embrace everything healthy? Does she like to cuddle in the sofa with a warm drink? Or is she a festive diva? There is a drink for everyone!
Festive Cocktails for brunch
Smoothies and Latte
- Vegan Spiced Beet Latte
- Raspberry Banana Layered Smoothie
- Blackberry Chia Seed Smoothie
- Tropical Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
2. Mother’s Day baked goods for brunch
There are so many options to make a delicious Mother’s Day brunch menu: waffles, pancakes, brioches and other baking goods… You will sure find the one she likes most. Here’s a little selection for you.
Pancakes and Waffles: a brunch essential
- Fluffy Whole Wheat Waffles
- Easy Fluffy American Pancakes (my readers’ favorite recipe)
- Quick Oatmeal Banana Blender Pancakes
- Apple Dutch Baby Pancakes
Other Baked Goods to consider for brunch
- Easy Brioche French Toast Casserole (+ video)
- Almond Croissants (The Easy Way)
- Easy Chocolate Brioche Buns
- Chocolate Chip Vanilla Custard Brioche (Brioches Suisses)
- Strawberry Rolls with Lemon Glaze
- French Chocolate Chip Viennoises
- French “Chouquettes”
3. Savory items for Mother’s Day brunch
When it comes to the savory part of the brunch or breakfast, there are two categories to choose from: the classic ones prepared with eggs, and some other egg-free versions. Whichever you go for, don’t miss this important part of your Mother’s Day brunch menu.
Egg-based savory brunch options
- Green Shakshuka
- Fancy Salmon Avocado Eggs Benedict
- Savory Chickpea Pancakes
- Creamy Baked Eggs with Smoked Salmon
- Mango Chutney and Goat Cheese Brioche French Toasts
- Ricotta Frittata with Green Vegetables
- Shakshuka with Feta Cheese
Egg-free savory brunch options (also vegan)
- The Perfect Avocado Toast
- Vegan Zucchini and Red Onion Frittata
- Teriyaki Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
4. Mother’s Day desserts
Finally comes dessert! I’m a sweet tooth so I found so much inspiration for this one! You can go for a family-size dessert or just some small bites. They’re all delicious and perfect to spoil your mom.
- Madeleine Strawberry Charlotte Cake
- Strawberry Lemon Curd Layer Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Blondies
- French Strawberry Tart with Pastry Cream
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- French Chocolate Cake
- French Gâteau au Yaourt
- Key Lime Pie
- Perfect Lemon Ricotta Bundt Cake
Other sweet treats
- Milk and Cookie Cups
- Chocolate Profiteroles
- Ispahan Style Raspberry Pavlovas
- Red Berry Soufflés (Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free)
- Skinny Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Mousse (The One and Only)
I wish you all a Happy Mother’s Day!
I hope these recipes will leave you full of inspiration to build your Mother’s Day Brunch Menu. Nothing ever makes me happier than seeing you making my recipes, so if you try one or several of the recipes above, remember to tag @delscookingtwist on Instagram and hashtag it #delscookingtwist.