Hello and welcome to Del’s cooking twist!
I’m Del, a happy French woman, currently living Vancouver, BC. I am a passionate self-taught cook and baker, food stylist, photographer, and the author of the e-book 25 healthy everyday recipes, available in both English and French (as well as everything you’ll find on this blog).
With over 10 years abroad between Stockholm in Sweden, Chicago in the United States and now Vancouver in Canada, my cosmopolitan background naturally has a strong impact in my cooking. Fusion food is indeed my favorite cuisine. Trying to use natural and organic ingredients only, I like to develop healthy recipes, mostly plant-based, sometimes vegan, gluten free, or even lactose free.
When I am not busy in my kitchen working on new recipes, I like to enjoy the little things of life, capturing a simple moment with my camera. I also like running, doing yoga, watching old movies that normal people usually find boring, and I am always hungry of new places to discover!
About the blog
I started this blog back in 2013 with the idea to share my favorite recipes inspired from my life abroad and my endless curiosity about food. Through my recipes I want to show you that cooking from scratch helps you to have a better control over the ingredients you choose.
A pretty plate makes food appealing, and this is why I put a strong focus on colorful, healthy, and tasty dishes, often easy to prepare too. And what a feeling when you see the result of your cooking/baking creations! I believe that there is a (hidden) baker/cook in each of us. Make it happen!
My professional projects include video tutorials, freelance food writing and baking workshop events, among others. If you are a brand that is interested in working with me, be it for a sponsored post, hosting a giveaway, recipe or video development, or an event, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch!
Thank you for taking the time to read through my story. I’m so happy you’re here…and I’d love to get to know you!
- If you try one of my recipes, please leave me a comment or a rating before you leave. Nothing makes me happier than seeing what you’ve been cooking from the blog.
- Come and say hello on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube for the latest videos and step-by-step tutorials.
- Get free recipes delivered straight to your inbox by subscribing to weekly emails and receive my free e-book with 25 Healthy Everyday Recipes.
- And lastly, join our private Facebook group to chat with Del’s cooking twist around the world!
If you’d like to contact me you can email me at email@example.com. I always love to hear from you!