A delicious healthy smoothie with only 89 kcak per serving and full of vitamins. Perfect for your morning routine!
You all know how much I love smoothies, right? They are so easy to prepare I love the fact that you can be creative with them since it exists endless possibilities of smoothies, depending on the ingredients you like to associate together, the seasons or simply your mood of the day!
Today I suggest a healthy vegan smoothie with this lovely seasonal ingredient I love: fig (see my love for figs here). I had the idea of this smoothie in mind for a while, then I tried it once, then twice, and many more times until it became my new morning breakfast lately. Prepared with almond milk and almond butter, this smoothie is a good source of calcium, magnesium and vitamin B.
Slightly sweetened, the smoothie is also very healthy and enables you to appreciate better the taste of each ingredient it contains. There is absolutely no reason not to try this mouthwatering drink, believe me!
- 3 large fresh figs, cut in half
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon almonds (optional)
- ½ Tablespoon agave syrup 0r 3 dates, stoned
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender. You can adjust the quantity of milk depending on if you like it creamy or more liquid.
- Decorate with some crushed almonds if desired. Serve chilled and enjoy!
If you are into healthy snacks, I also recommend you have a look at this selection of smoothies. They are so decadent, you wouldn’t even believe they actually are healthy and full of benefits for your body: