Exciting news today: Del’s cooking twist is officially hiring a Part Time Social Media Specialist or Manager.
The time has finally come. Here at Del’s cooking twist, there’s more work in a day than I can chew on and there just isn’t enough time for me to efficiently do it all by myself. When it comes down to it, I need assistance with social media so I can focus on the creative part in the kitchen and behind my camera.
Read the description and requirements below and if interested, please apply using my directions at the bottom. Or if you know anyone who might fit the description, please forward along. My goal is to continue to improve and grow Del’s cooking twist and I can’t do it without you!
Social Media Specialist or Manager
We are looking for a social media specialist to lead the social media strategy planning and scheduling. This includes Facebook page and group, Pinterest, and Instagram.
If you’re interested in learning the ins and outs of running a food blog as a business and being part of this fast-paced food blogging world, this position is for you.
Our ideal candidate has excellent social media skills and feel comfortable with the use of graphic tools. The candidate has excellent English writing skills, and ideally some notions of French. Ultimately, the candidate should have the potential to quickly grow with various other hats in the digital world (SEO, newsletters, etc.).
This is a part-time basis position, starting with 8-15 hours a week. Position will be remote, potentially with new hire living in the Chicago area, with occasional meetings downtown.
- Manage defined social media accounts, including scheduling, develop and execute content calendars specific to social media.
- Create engaging and stunning social media graphics and templates.
- Set and meet ambitious growth-related goals for Del’s cooking twist.
- Continually research social media best practices and growth strategies.
- 2+ years digital marketing and/or social media experience in a creative team.
- Excellent writing skills in English. A plus if the person is bilingual in French.
- Entrepreneurial skills, upbeat and outgoing, tech savvy, fast learner.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas with a focus on editorial storytelling and consumer engagement.
- A highly developed interest in food, food trends, and food bogging.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO.
- Experience with email marketing (MailChimp or Convert Kit).
- Experience with different tools such as Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Bilingual in French with good writing skills.
Available to start as soon as possible. Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].