Healthy 3 ingredients pancakes, ready in 5 minutes only. Flourless, gluten free and dairy free!
Tomorrow the Americans celebrate Independence Day! Let’s start the 4th of July celebrations with some beautiful patriotic and healthy pancakes for breakfast!
I love American pancakes, and I usually enjoy them in a lazy weekend morning when I have some time ahead of me to mix all the ingredients together. During the week however, I like to start my day with a quick, healthy and nourishing breakfast instead, to bring me all the energy I need for the day.
But now I found a way to enjoy some very tasty and healthy pancakes at the same time, and I can have them both during weekdays and in the weekend without feeling guilty! Moreover, these pancakes require 3 ingredients only, and are totally flourless (and as a result, gluten free as well).
No added sugar, no flour, no lactose… I admit I was a little bit sceptical while trying the recipe at first. Nevertheless, the idea of peanut butter and banana together convinced me that these pancakes must have something magical in them. I was right: you get some fluffy and tasty pancakes, with high protein level.
Garnish them in blue and red with strawberries and blueberries, pour some maple syrup on top, and let the celebrations starting. Happy 4th of July everyone!
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespooon peanut butter
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients with an electric stand mixer or a blender.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Pour about ¼ cup of pancake batter onto the pan. When the pancake start to bubble up, flip and cook until it i slightly golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh strawberries and blueberries to decorate. Enjoy!