You need just 3 ingredients for this homemade white chocolate cashew spread. Its has a rich, silky texture, and is the perfect addition to any dessert or snack.
- 2 cups (10.5oz / 300g) raw cashews
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 ¼ cup (220g) finely chopped white chocolate
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- Mix cashews with coconut oil and water on high speed in a food processor for about 10 minutes, until smooth in texture.
- Add white chocolate (it will melt quickly, as the cashew nut paste will be still warm) and mix for a further minute, until combined.
- Transfer the white chocolate spread into a jar and let cool.
Keywords: white chocolate spread