An original and delicious strawberry-apricot smoothie, full of vitamins A and C, both antioxidant and good for your skin!
- 1 cup (190g) fresh apricots, rinsed, pitted and cut in small pieces
- 1/4 cup (60g) natural plain yogurt
- 1 cup (240 ml) cow milk or vegetal milk (such as almond, rice or soja milk)
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave syrup
- 1 cup (190g) fresh strawberries, rinsed and cut in half
- Put the apricots in a blender with the natural plain yogurt, about 1/4 (60 ml) to 1/3 (80 ml) cup of milk and 1 teaspoon honey, and mix for a few minutes until smooth. You can add a little extra milk if you want, but you still need to keep a thick enough consistency to prevent the strawberry smoothie on top to go right to the bottom of the glass and blend in with the apricots.
- Serve the apricot smoothie in 2 glasses until half way.
- Mix the strawberries in a blender with the remaining milk and honey. Pour carefully on top of the apricot smoothie. It’s ready, enjoy!