For your next cocktail party, treat yourself with a delicious daiquiri made with strawberry, lime, rum, and a touch of cardamom. A very sweet, fruity drink everyone loves!
- 1 1/2 cups (35 cl) white rum
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 16-ounce (450g) frozen strawberries
- 4 cups ice cubes (about 28 ice cubes)
- 1/2–3/4 Tablespoons freshly ground cardamom
- Pour the rum, lime juice, agave syrup, frozen strawberries, and ice cubes into a blender and pulse until completely blended with a slushy consistency.
- Add the freshly ground cardamom* and stir well.
- Check the consistency and flavor, adding mor lime juice or agave syrup if needed. For a slushier consistency, add more ice.
- Divide the daiquiris in glasses, and serve!
* Using freshly ground cardamom is mandatory as it will release the most flavor possible to the drink. I also like to add half crushed cardamom seeds as well.