A festive fresh exotic starter with a sweet and tangy twist!
- 14 oz (400g) salmon filets, cut into cubes
- 4 avocados, cut into cubes
- 17 oz (500g) mango, cut into cubes
- 4 Tablespoons (60ml) olive oil
- 2 lemons (juice + zests)
- 1/2 small chili pepper, minced
- Salt & pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3 Tablespoons (45g) sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoons (45g) chives, minced
- Place into 3 different medium-sized bowls, one for the salmon, one for the avocados and one for he mangos.
- In a small bowl, prepare the marinade with the olive oil, the lemon juice and zests. Add in the crushed garlic, the minced chili pepper, and season with salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 of the marinade over the diced salmon and add in the sesame seeds. Cool for minimum 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Divide the remaining 1/3 of marinade into two and pour evenly over the diced avocados and the diced mangoes respectively. Drain the mangoes in a sieve to prevent them from being too juicy.
- Set up in the plate directly, using a stainless steel round form, starting with the layer of mangos, then the avocado layer and eventually the salmon one. Decorate with some chives on top and serve immediately!