Learn how to master the layered smoothie technique with this simple raspberry banana smoothie, packed with vitamins. A pretty and very satisfying drink for any occasion.
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup (240 ml) plain yogurt, to adjust if needed
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk, dairy or non-dairy, to adjust if needed
- 2 teaspoons honey, agave or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 cups (8 oz, 230g) raspberries, frozen
- Put the sliced banana in a blender together with half of the milk, half of the yogurt, and half of the honey, and mix for a few minutes until smooth. Add a little bit of milk if consistency is too thick but remember to keep it thick enough to support the raspberry part afterwards. Share the mixture in 2 glasses.
- Rinse the blender, then add the frozen raspberries and the remaining milk and honey, and mix until smooth enough. Then add the remaining yogurt and mix again until smooth. If too thick, add some milk, a little at a time. Pour on top of the banana smoothie part and enjoy!