This molten chocolate lava cake with a mind-blowing gooey center is beyond amazing! Rich, and decadent with loads of chocolate flavor. HEAVEN!
- 1/2 cup (3.5 oz) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup (3.5 oz) dark chocolate, 70% cocoa
- 1/2 cup (3.5 oz) caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons (1.5 oz) all purpose flour, sifted
- Preheat the oven to 380°F (190°C). Butter 4 ramekins and place on a baking tray.
- In a small saucepan, melt together butter and chocolate over medium heat, stirring regularly.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together sugar and eggs until pale and fluffy.
- Add the melted chocolate, then pour the sifted flour. Stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture among the ramekins
- Put them in the fridge until nearly ready to be eaten, or bake now for 8-10 minutes. The top must be firm to touch but the middle still fell squidgy.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of each ramekin, then turn out onto serving plates. Serve with whipped cream and berries.