Healthy energy bites bursting with pumpkin pie flavors. Vegan and gluten free, they make a perfect seasonal snack to take with you on any occasion.
- 1 cup (90g) old fashioned oats (gluten free)
- 1/4 cup (30g) chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup (4Tablespoons/65g) almond or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons (90g) pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons maple or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup (45g) mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor, place half of the oats (1/2 cup/45g), the already chopped pecans, nut butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and spices. Pulse two or three times, until well combined.
- Transfer the dough into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining oats, the mini chocolate chips, and stir well.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, shape and roll the dough into balls.
- Place onto a plate and chill in fridge for at least one hour. You can store the energy bites in the fridge in a airtight container for up to a week.