Indulge to these no-bake oat peanut butter cups, made healthy for you, with almost no sugar or fat. The perfect healthy guilty pleasure!
For the base:
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted dates
- 1/4 cup (40g) almond meal/flour or whole almonds
- 1/4 cup (40g) oats
For the peanut butter filling:
- 1/2 cup (135g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
For the chocolate:
- 1/3 cup (60g) dark chocolate
- In a food processor, pulse pitted dates, almond flour and oats together until soft and wet texture. If using whole almonds, make sure they are chopped into tiny pieces. Spoon out the dough and divide into the cavities of a mini muffin pan.
- For the peanut butter filling, mix together the creamy peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and salt, using a hand mixer until smooth. Divide over the oats base.
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave, then pour over the peanut butter filling. Place in the refrigerator until completely set, about 30 minutes. Use a sharp knife to lift the cups from the mini muffin pan. Store in a airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to one week.