A delicious ice cream ready in 5 minutes and prepared with only two ingredients, this is exactly what we yearn for this Summer!
- 1 1/2 cup (36 cl) full cream milk, liquid
- 1 1/2 cup (36 cl) sweetened condensed milk*
- Salted Caramel
- Toasted peanuts, unsalted
- Whip the full cream milk (use it very cold) until it turns into whipped cream.
- Add in the condensed milk with a rubber spatula and blend gently until entirely incorpored to the cream. Pour into a form of your choice, deep enough.
- Dip in the topping of your choice, here salted caramel and peanuts. If you use regular unsalted peanuts, just toast them in the oven on the grill position for about 10-15 minutes, turning them every 2-3 minutes to prevent from burning. Let cool before using.
- Store in the freezer for at least 3 hours before serving.
* You can also use half sweetened condensed milk and half unsweetened condensed milk