Introducing my easy fluffy American pancakes recipe. With only 6 ingredients and 2 minutes preparation, you get a perfect fluffy texture. These pancakes make hands down the best easy breakfast or brunch recipe.
- 1 cup (120g) all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- Assorting toppings such as maple syrup, fresh berries, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F (90°C), with a heatproof platter ready to keep cooked pancakes warm in the oven.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, butter (or vegetable oil), and egg.
- Pour the dry ingredients to the milk mixture, and stir (do not overmix).
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, and coat generously with vegetable oil.
- For each pancake, spoon 2 or 3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet. Cook until the surface of pancakes have some bubbles, about 1 minute. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until brown on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to the heatproof platter, cover with foil and keep warm in the oven until serving. Serve warm, with desired topping such as maple syrup, fresh berries or banana slices.
Keywords: Easy Fluffy Pancakes