A green, healthy, and smooth soup.
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice, pressed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup (100g) fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup water (240 ml or more)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1 small bell pepper for decoration, cut in small pieces
- Using a stand mixer, mix cucumber, avocados, lemon juice, olive oil and goat cheese until very smooth. Dilute with water until you obtain the desired consistency (I like this soup quite thick). Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the soup in glasses and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Before serving, sprinkle the paprika powder over each glass of soup and top with the bell pepper.