Breakfast Bell Pepper Tots. Your perfect easy treat for a successful Sunday brunch or breakfast on the go!
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (50g) Emmental cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (40g) breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a muffin tin with butter or cooking spray.
- Dice finely the onion and the green bell peppers. Fry them in a pan for a couple of mimutes with the olive oil.
- Then combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt & pepper.
- Fill each muffin section, pushing down on the filling with a tea spoon, so it’s compacted and bake for 15-18 minutes until the top starts to golden. To easily remove from the muffin tin, run a plastic knife around the edges of each tot.