Raw, vegan and gluten free, these pink berry bliss balls will take you only 5 minutes to prepare. They make a lovely healthy snack to enjoy anytime of the day.
- 1 cup (100 g) mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup (80 g) gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup (35 g) coconut flour*
- 1/3 (20g) shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup (40 ml) maple or agave syrup**
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until you get a sticky dough. If too dry, add a few drops of water.
- With your hands or using a small ice cream scoop, shape the balls. Optional: coat with shredded coconut or unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Let set in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving. Store in a airtight container placed in the refrigerator for up to one week, or up to one month in the freezer.
* Possibility to replace coconut flour with almond flour if desired.
** You can replace agave or maple syrup with 4 pitted fresh dates. If using them, adjust the quantity of water to moisten the texture.