You need just 5 ingredients to make these Snickers bliss balls. Quick and easy to put together, they make a great healthy snack, packed with protein. They’re also naturally vegan, refined sugar-free and gluten-free!
- 1/2 cup (185g) peanuts, raw and unsalted
- 6 Tablespoons natural peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1–3 Tablespoons maple syrup or agave syrup*
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place the peanuts in a food processor and pulse 2 or 3 times until coarsely chopped.
- Add the other ingredients into the processor and blend until the mixture is combined but still has lots of texture. Add a little bit of water if too dry.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place the balls into the fridge to set.
* You can also use honey if you’re not vegan, or alternatively, you can replace with 3 to 4 medjool dates, pitted. Note that the quantity of sugar depends on your own personal tastes – and remember, the less sweetened you eat, the more you are to like less sweetened foods in the future.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 71 kcal
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Sodium: 31mg
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: snickers bliss balls