Easy and quick to prepare, these appetizer muffins with goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes are bursting with savory flavors.
- ½ cup (12 cl) milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cup (150g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt & pepper
- 5 Tablespoons (75g) olive oil
- 1 small gar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 3.5 oz (200g) goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) honey
- A few basil leaves
- 1.5 oz (50g) walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs, flour, baking powder, salt & pepper in a large bowl. Stir in the olive oil and the hot milk. Add the dried tomatoes, goat cheese, honey, basil leaves, walnuts, and stir well.
- Fill in each muffin liner with the batter and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.