I have big news for you today! After many hours of work and because I am so grateful to see more and more of you on the blog everyday (October views literally exploded, exceeding my expectations by far!), I am finally ready to announce my 2 latest projects: a NEW NEWSLETTER + a FREE E-BOOK, exclusively for my readers!
1. A NEW NEWSLETTER
As I now post recipes more often on the blog, I want you to receive the best of Del’s cooking twist directly in your email box without having the impression that you receive spams every so often. In the previous newsletter, you would receive a quick overview of each new recipe. I know how it is: sometimes we open it, sometimes we don’t, when it doesn’t end up in our spams anyway. I don’t blame you, we are all very busy and don’t always have time for everything in a single day.
So what’s new in the newsletter?
- A newsletter in your mailbox once or twice a month only.
- A sum-up of the latest recipes published on the blog.
- A section: “What’s in season?”, with a selection of seasonal recipes for you to try.
- Last updates of “My Life as a Foodie in Chicago”, when available only.
- AND ALSO A FREE E-BOOK for you when you subscribe to the newsletter, featuring the best “25 Healthy Everyday Recipes” from the blog (value $7).
2. A FREE E-BOOK “25 HEALTHY EVERYDAY RECIPES” (Value $7)
This project, it’s my little baby and I am very proud of it as I entirely created it myself (design, recipes, pictures and other content). It gathers the very best of Del’s cooking twist i.e. recipes to remain healthy all year long, while still having fun cooking and eating!
So what’s in the e-book and how is it build?
The best 25 HEALTHY EVERYDAY RECIPES from the blog all together in one single e-book. The e-book is made of an introduction presenting some simple tips to eat healthy everyday, and is composed of 3 sections:
- MORNING BOOST: a section featuring easy tips to start the day healthy, with original and easy-to-make breakfast recipes to make every single morning shine!
- SAVORY RECIPES: or as I call it “eat the rainbow!”. This section presents creative and colorful healthy easy recipes using mostly veggies in a very fun way. Note that there is no meat recipes at all in this e-book!
- DESSERTS, COOKIES AND SNACKS: a selection of healthier dessert and sweet treats, that all taste amazing! 100% of them are gluten and lactose free, 90% naturally sweetened (using no refined sugar) and vegan.
It also includes healthy recipes adapted for special diets, such as: GLUTEN FREE – LACTOSE FREE – VEGAN (and even sometimes RAW recipes).
How to get your FREE e-book?
It’s easy, the only thing you need to do is SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER, as I crafted this e-book especially for my readers. You will then receive an email from which you can download your free copy of the e-book.
You already subscribed to the newsletter? Open your emails and check the latest Del’s cooking twist newsletter (check if it didn’t end up in your spams!), you can then download your free copy of the e-book directly.
If you don’t want to subscribe to the newsletter and still are interested in the e-book for yourself or as a present for a friend, you will soon find it available on Amazon as well for $7 only.