Easy 4-ingredient recipe, ready in 10 minutes only. Perfect as a gift for your loved ones or for all kind of chocolate cravings!
It’s the final countdown to Christmas and you might need a last minute gift idea for your loved ones. Try a homemade chocolate gift! Sometimes, simple things are the best ones, and you will even impress your guests with your creative skills!
On the blog, I suggest other recipes that could also be a perfect gift idea for Christmas, like the White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies, the homemade Raffaëllo or Ferrero Rochers Truffles, as well as the Moist Mini Orange & Saffron Cakes. Wrap them all in a clear plastic gift wrapping paper with a lovely ribbon, and you have here the perfect DIY!
Because I love these homemade recipes, today I created a new one which is even easier to prepare. 4 ingredients only, ready in less than 10 minutes and so delicious! I’m totally in love with this recipe: its simplicity will amaze all beginners.
The good thing with chocolate bark is that you can also change the toppings: almonds and sea salt for instance, maybe goji berries with pumpkin seeds, or hazelnuts with raisins… Just be creative! I would only recommend you choose chocolate of good quality, that’s key.
You can also prepare some more you can serve for Christmas Eve. For, there is never too much chocolate, is there? I hope you will enjoy this recipe as much as I do, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas, right from Chicago where I am celebrating with my boyfriend!
- 10 oz (280g) dark chocolate
- 10 oz (280g) white chocolate
- ⅓ cup (40g) dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup (40g) dropped pistachios
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Melt the chocolates separately in a water bath or in the microwave. If you choose this second option, stir well every 20-second increments. Be sure to watch white chocolate carefully, since it will melt quicker than dark chocolate.
- Spread the melted dark chocolate into an even layer on top of the prepared cookie sheet. Top with white chocolate, and gently swirl with a sharp knife or toothpick. Top with dried cranberries and pistachios (or any kind of topping of your choosing: all kind of nuts, sea salt, raisins...).
- Chill until set, about 20 minutes. Break into pieces or cut with a sharp knife. Keep the bark in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 7 days.