When baking meets design…! Today I'm happy to announce that I'm having a giveaway on this blog. You will get a chance to win a very new designer product that will be perfect in your kitchen. When I say new, it is indeed really new since the designer is launching the production right now and you will probably be the first ones in the world to get this new product. Sounds exciting, right?
Let's say a few words about Bake On so that you understand what we are talking about. I discovered Bake On through Kickstarter a few months ago (to be exact my boyfriend found it first, he's such a geek about all design stuff… which I like by the way!). I don't know if you heard about Kickstarter before but I think the concept is really smart: it's a global crowdfunding platform based in the US with the mission to help creative projects come to life. Lovely idea!
Behind Bake On, you will find Chris, a fantastic designer from Copenhagen who got the assignement from her graphic school in London to redesign recipes. She came up with the idea of creating some lovely printed tea towels (dish towel) which feature step by step recipes. This is basically a new type of tea towel that allows you to bake directly on it. A much more fun and authentic way to follow recipe instructions than with a tablet!
Chris has been working on this project for 3 years now, designing 29 different tea towels with different 7 baking recipes such as breads, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, muffins, frosting and primal (you can have a look at all the available recipes by clicking here). All you need to do is to set your towel on the counter, put the ingredients you need where indicated, then follow the instructions numbers 1, 2, 3, etc. Easy, right?
This is also a great way to have fun with your kids when baking. They will be able to follow the recipe instructions step-by-step to bake some delicious cakes and cookies on their own!
Chris and I are thrilled to give you the opportunity to be the very first ones to get these designed tea towels. So let's talk about our
WHEN: from the 19th to the 29th of January (10 amazing days!)
WHAT: you will get the opportunity to win 3 of your favorite Bake On tea towels before everyone (remember that the designer just sent them for production now, so it's a very new product)!
WHO: everyone can participate. All you need is basically a mail address where we can reach you if you win, so don't worry you don't need to be a blogger or connected to food. Just join us as you are!
WHERE: good news, this giveaway is SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. Wherever you are in the world, you can take part in the competition, there is no restriction for sending the product to the winner in the US, in Europe or in Australia!
HOW TO ENTER: here are the following steps you need to do to take part in the competition and get a chance to win a set of 3 beautiful Bake On tea towels.
1. Go on Bake On website and choose 3 recipes that you would like to get on your tea towels.
2. Write in the comments below this article which recipes you chose. (Even if you don't have a blog or a website you can comment on the article, all you need to do is to write your name + your mail address).
3. Now the fun part: you need to complete at least 3 of these options (the more you complete, the more you get a chance to win):
- Subscribe to the NEWSLETTER of Del's cooking twist
- Like the FACEBOOK page of Del's cooking twist + Bake On
- Follow on INSTAGRAM Del's cooking twist + Bake On
- Follow on TWITTER Del's cooking twist + Bake On
- Follow on PINTEREST Del's cooking twist
- SHARE the giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #BakeOnGiveaway
Have fun everyone and good luck!