Easy and quick to prepare, these appetizer muffins with goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes are bursting with savory flavors.
If you have guests showing up at the last minute this summer for a barbecue or a drink, don’t panic and just think about these delicious sweet & salty muffins that only take a few minutes to bake while using ingredients that we usually have at home.
I remember that a friend of mine didn’t want to try them, thinking they would be too sweet, but once he tried, he just kept on eating them! These appetizer muffins are also perfect to bring to a picnic or any kind of potluck.
- 1 ¼ cup (150g) all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup (12 cl) milk
- 3.5 oz (200g) goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 small gar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1.5 oz (50g) walnuts
- 1 Tbsp honey
- A few basil leaves
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs, flour, baking powder, salt & pepper in a large bowl. Stir in the olive oil and the hot milk. Add the dried tomatoes, goat cheese, honey, basil leaves, walnuts, and stir well.
- Fill in each muffin liner with the batter and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.